About Our Cemetery
In 1859 local resident, Dr. Elijah McLean and his wife Mary donated a 4.2 acre of land to the Presbyterian Church of Washington. Dr. Mclean, physician, and surgeon in Washington, belonged to the Presbyterian Church for 34 years were served as an Elder. The Cemetery is located off Pottery Road just south of where Highway 100 and Pottery Road intersect. Dr. McLean, his wife Mary and many family members are buried in the older section of the grounds. The Cemetery is in Franklin County, within the city limits of Washington, Missouri.