Worship Services going forward will be AVailable both online and in person. welcome back to church.
- Church Services will be Live Streamed to this website and to YouTube. Service may start a little later than usual.
- We will try to establish a link to Facebook as soon as possible after the start of the service.
- If any of these items fail, we will be posting a recording of the service after the service is complete to YouTube and Facebook.
To view the livestream service, please click here to go to the Presbyterian Church of Washington YouTube page. Then click on the video with the red LIVE box in the lower right hand corner.
To view or print the bulletin please click Here.
Zoom Fellowship Groups this Week:
- Prayer for Life, Thursdays at 9am. Click HERE to join.
- (Meeting ID: 937 0849 3098 Passcode: 067496)
- Book Club, Thursdays at 10am. Click HERE to join.
- (Meeting ID: 959 1182 5680 Passcode: 708334)
- April 15, 2021 – We will conclude our Lent Study with a Harmony of the Gospels on Resurrection.
- Beginning April 22, 2021, the Book Club will be working on a new book – “Anonymous” by Alicia Britt Chole. The book is available for purchase in the Church office for $16.
- For additional information on the book club, please contact David Brunworth. Everyone is welcome.
PCW@Home: Mission Opportunities:
God is not looking for perfection, He is looking for participation. Share you gifts and talents in ways you feel benefit god and the community.
Mission Committee always has fun projects in the works. Right now our focus is the following items:
- Meals on Wheels – We can use drivers for our program. Please contact Pastor Pat if you can help.
- Community Garden – This year we are continuing to supply fresh produce to community food banks. If you would like to help, please contact David Brunworth or Steve Sebastian
- Youth Trivia Contest – We are supporting the youth fund-raising for summer camp scholarships. We need volunteers for our Trivia Night, as well as teams to participate.
Meals on Wheels – We are looking for drivers on the 3rd Saturday of each month to deliver meals. To volunteer to be a driver, e-mail Pastor Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be one month or a regular commitment.